An academic course designed by Material Library of India. This course provides students from various disciplines, an insight into our everyday materiality including the materials from various waste channels. The objective is to trigger creativity backed by Research and Development to fuse various waste materials and convert them into meaningful sustainable Products.
This benefits not only the environment but also provides a boost to the local economy by engaging small businesses, artisans, and craftsmen.
This program has been run at various institutions such as
1. ISDI School of Design & innovation
2. Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
3. Wellingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
4. Whistling Woods International, Mumbai
5. National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
A Project by Aishwarya Adukadan
Student M.Des, NIFT, Mumbai 2019
Awarded – Most innovative project across all the centres of NIFT in India
A Project by Dhawani Pahlajani ISDI, Mumbai 2018
A Project by Riya Thakkar ISDI Mumbai 2018